Monday, April 12, 2010

Found the perfect food......

Snowcrab! It's soft and low fat and you have to work your fingers off between bites so you eat it slow.  My daughter loves it when snowcrab is on sale (which is pretty often now) because she can't get enough of it and she knows I will keep buying it!  Since I've had my last fill food has been a little harder to handle.  In the morning I am lucky to get anything down thicker than a shake.  In the afternoon I noticed as long as it's fresh food and not something like reheated chicken I seem to be ok with it, but still not eating alot.  By dinnertime it's like the band falls off or something and I can eat normal food again, what seems like alot to me but hardly anything in the grand scheme of things!  I really need to excercise to get these last few pounds off to get to my personal goal......... ugh.  I still have not mending my friendship with my Wii Active that I once loved so much, maybe if I take it down a knotch we can become friends again :)

I did alot of clothes shopping last week, since my pants were falling off while I walk!  NY&Co has discontinued the pants that I love so much so I must find a new style.  I'm hoping they will come out with their capri line soon, as its getting to be that time of year.  I was pretty excited to shop in stores I have never been able to walk in before, so I got some cutsie kinda stuff. I'll let you know how the reveal goes when I start wearing them, I have to accessorize first (wow that is really weird for me to say, I was not that much into being fashionable before).  Oh Gen, I forgot to tell you -- there is a VS outlet store by my daughter's school.  When we went to see her over Easter weekend I paid it a visit --- ready ----- 14.99 any bra in the store!!!!!!  Of course they only had one in my size that was cute and worth buying.  Can't wait to get one size smaller, I don't think anyone was buying those!  They also had lots of makeup for 3.00/item, was not really happy with the quality of the mascara but oh well, what can I say for 3.00.

Goodnight everyone and hope your all doing well : )

Here is a pic of me in the Forever 21 shirt --- can only see a little bit of it!


1 comment:

  1. Hey, I'm so glad you are back in blog land! You were the first blog I started following. I changed to a blogger profile, so I guess that's why you weren't showing up on my dashboard. Anyway, you look terrific, I'm so glad to see you again. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.