I am reluctant to post this but a move is a move all the same. Even though it was only a slight one it put me over the 29 mark! 29.2 to be exact. Hopefully this means that I am out of my 3 week plateau. It's funny that some of my fellow bloggers have been in the same situation, could it be the changing of the weather???
So why did I pick the picture above??? To show support for the Phillies tonight! Growing up in South Jersey I somehow missed the Yankee boat and was put on the train to Philly. I remember as a kid going to see Pete Rose play at the Vet on my birthday and hanging his poster in our gameroom to remember the experience! (hmmm what ever happened to that poster?? Don't think it made the move to Texas). I loved the Phanatic as a kid and still get excited when he's on TV. I even stood in line for over an hour and a half to make a build-a-phanatic at their new stadium a few years back.
Good luck to Gen and Ter who both have dates with Fhil today!!!!!
GO PHILLIES......


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.