Wednesday, October 21, 2009

meeting with Fhil.....

Met Fhil after work yesterday and boy am I feeling it today!  Finally, some restriction.  I was beginning to think my band was defective or something because I felt nothing.  The dr. wanted to put just .5cc's in since I am still shedding the weight but I begged for 1cc.  This makes my grand total 5.5cc's.  He asked if I could eat a whole chicken breast and I told him I probably could eat the whole chicken if I tried so I got my wish.  Hopefully this will get me over the hump I am on, fighting with these same two pounds that keep showing their ugly head. I hear this is a common problem for alot of people, getting stuck from time to time.   I also got released for all excercise now!!!! Wii Active here I come, we are going to have a good time tonight.  I have been looking forward to this day for a long time. It seems like these 3 days of liquids following Fhil are getting harder and harder, I can't wait for the mashed taters I can have on Saturday.  Yummie........ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.