So that's what I thought when I started using the Wii Active again, but boy was I wrong! How can a video game make you walk like you have a bad sunburn after two workouts????? I finally got my clearance to start regular workouts again and I was looking so forward to reconnecting with my Wii. I got my tennis shoes on, my workout clothes on and I was ready to do it. I even changed my trainer this time from the girl to the guy. I swear he is alot harder. I never felt the muscles I am feeling with the girl trainer. Did you know you have a big muscle from your butt all the way down your leg???? I didn't until I take each step today or even sit in a chair. Oh and forget getting in my car......... I feel like an old crippled lady. Hmmmm sounds like another reason to go look at that Jeep, NOT. Well, maybe -- but I love Theo. He was my dream car.
I had a sucess story this week and it had nothing to do with the scale (who is my enemy right now). About two years ago I bought this really cute winter coat in Colorado, I wasn't even thinking about it until I read Gen's blog and saw her victory. I remember last year I couldn't get it buttoned so I never wore it. Well I dug in my closet and found the coat and tried it on......... it buttons!!!!!! Victory............ Now if I can only get the scale to cooperate. How can you not loose an ounce when you have nothing but liquids for 3 days.???????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.